We are hiring!
We have an opening for a part-time Physiotherapy Receptionist at The Physiotherapy Place on Portobello High Street.
You’ll be responsible for managing the front desk at our new and busy physio clinic, ensuring it runs smoothly, and you’ll have some great ideas about how to make that happen.
You’re an administrative professional with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring a presence at the front desk.
- Scheduling and coordinating physiotherapy appointments – bookings are taken over the phone, walk-in and online.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Some cleaning responsibilities – keeping the clinic clean and tidy throughout the day.
- Filing, record-keeping, and possibly bookkeeping.
- Turning rooms around between clients.
- Insurance billing.
- Marketing such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and blog posts.
- Owning and managing the confidentiality process of the office.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a receptionist, administrative or office role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to prioritize and to take initiative.
Bonus points for:
- Medical office experience.
- Experience with customer service and marketing coordination.
- Having previously worked in a new business/office environment.
- Strong desire to grow and learn.
- Part-time position.
- Some evening hours.
- Around 20 hours per week.
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. Thanks!