Many people with long-term back pain put it down to simply having a ‘bad back’. The reality is that living with back pain is not necessary and it can almost always be resolved.
If you are suffering with long term back pain, why don’t you start by attending one of our educational workshops where you'll learn:
- The reason why your back pain doesn’t go away with rest
- How to fix the 4 most common causes of back pain
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medication or surgery
At this 1 hour workshop run by Owner and Physiotherapist, Niall McGregor, you will walk away with a clear plan of how to cure your back pain plus immediate tips that you can get on with straight away. There will be time at the end of the session for one on one advice and as the group size is kept small, you will get to ask specific questions for your case.
This workshop is for you if you experience any of the below:
- Back pain when you’ve been sitting or standing
- Back stiffness when you get out of bed in the morning
- Your lower back frequently “gives out”
- You have tried rest and painkillers but the back ache hasn’t gone away
- You are experiencing back pain post surgery
When: Tuesday 24th October 2017, 7-8PM
Where: The Physiotherapy Place, 117 Portobello High Street, Edinburgh, EH15 1AR
Booking: This workshop is FREE. Please get in touch on 0131 669 3369 or email@example.com to book a spot. Spaces are limited so booking is essential. We will provide tea, coffee and cake.